Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blogging takes time!!

I am so rubbish at this blog thingie!!
Well I have been in Australia for almost three whole months!!! It has been a very busy three months and ever so slightly strange.

I brought a car and the chief fairy that made it go died on me! Bitch! So now my car doesn't go anywhere without the add of a skate board and a large hill as it had to be crushed. I would cry if it wasn't so funny! It all started with the gear box elf being a bit poorly, but I think the chief fairy loved him and the prospect that he may be ripped from the car without a second thought lead her to commit suicide and take them all down with her. Not fair, but I swear it is all the truth. So now I am carless, but I enjoy the bus, as it makes me feel beautiful. I am not that strange looking compaired to the fruit loops (who all smell strange!) using Perth public transport. Isn't incest illegal in Australia too? Oh give me six! Also I don't have any medical conditions which cause me to grunt, swear or remove clothing in public (or in private come to think of it!?). So I get to work in the morning feeling like a sweet smelling supermodel with the cleanest bill of mental health the world has ever seen. I know it is a bit like compairing Cindy Crawford to boiled cabbage but it makes me fell great! I think I will have to get a car for the summer, because I know that come the heat the fruit loops of Perth will derobe, start smelling even stranger (if possible) and the heat will cause multiple incidents of mental behaviour which before 9am I am just not willing or able to cope with. So if you know anybody out there with a car that contains fit and healthy elves, pixies and fairies please let me know.


The biggest thing that has happened is my flat mate went mental and started wearing a wig!! Oh yes a wig, he was even going to sell the scary hair stuff to middle aged bald men who want twenty something bimbettes on their arms but are held back only (I repeat only!) by the lack of fluff on top. I personally think bald men are quite sexy, as a friend once said it isn't a bald batch it is a solar pannel for a sex machine. I did suggest that he should try and get more sun then and was rewarded with a slap in the chops! So yes, Brad the all Australian boy went mental, I have never moved out of a house so fast, my little froggie feet didn't touch the floor. I went back to Nat and Dave to lick my wounds and start again. The unfairness of it all, I had it all, a car, somewhere to live, a place called home! All ripped away! But now I say good, I have a little housie all of my own, wwith a garden and everything. It is beautiful and there are no mental people there, as I said before I am completely sane! Public transport proves that.

I have been out and about exploring and have enough survived Northbridge. Even though Nat has a thing about coffin cheaters who may or may not be actual vampires. He looked like a vampire, he looked like something that only came out at night, crawled out from underneath the fridge in some dirty kebab joint and took to the streets to find stupid, I mean innocent young ladies with flesh and morals on display. I also met Elvis that night, or maybe Elvis's evil not as good looking (always the case) younger brother. Apparently I am going to die before I am 34, but its okay because all of humantity are going to die, oh yes that makes it better! I also according to Elvis know the truth!? I think the truth is that Northbridge Elvis is not really Elvis and is fact a nutter, who probably works in a petrol station as a trainee and is like in his forties!! Harsh but I think true.

Well I really do have to dash I will do some more later, life is never boring if you have a face like mine. I am sure I have some sort of tattoo only the mental can see, bring me your strange, stick and needy and I will chat to them for hours fuelled only by meer alchol and a smile.

Thank you very much and Elvis has left the building.

7 comments:

Nat said...

*vigorous applause and whistling*

Well done. See? The computer likes being spoken to in a romantic way!!

Nat said...

Roll on the next chapter in 'The Extraordinary Lives Of the Drunken Three'

I bags that the next weirdo is Shazzas!!!!

(She hasn't had one yet?)

shazza said...

darlings you can keep your weirdos!!! i dont want one!!!! remember i am the older 'mummy' and no one gives me a 2nd glance!!! drunken 3???? last time i looked only me and joe were drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shazza said...

oh and by the way i am on bebo now too!!!! shazza122

Nat said...

Am drinking again!!!!

Nat said...

Come on Joe..... I've jumped back in.

Your turn!

Nat said...

Yes you are rubbish at this young lady.

Sort. It. Out.

You need to write the funny trials and tribulations.

If you don't then I will!!!!